Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me. Myself. And I.

hi everyone!! its MY first tym to create a blog!., hope this would go well..
aNYWEIS.,let me introduce to yu myself. im JENNifer aTiLAno. 17 Years of aGE And WAS boRN on noVEMber 16,1991 unDEr THE zoDIAC Syn OF sCORpIO. im sTUdyiNG aT weSterN MindaNao STAte uNIverSITY(WMSU) taking up bAcHELor oF ScIENce IN NursiNG. im ON my 2nd YEAR now aND im lOOkING foRWArd to our CAp ND baDGE. CAn' waIT for THAt daY!! iM cuRREntLY bOrDing with MY cUZiNS cUZ i Liv aT basILAn,IN an ISlaND Kold "malAMAWi".

Now,leT ME TEll U SAmthiNG aBout mE.. bTW, u caN KOL me "JHEN" or Any nIX THAt u WANNA koL me.,=)
well,i aDress myselF AS freNLi..iM mOOdY!! I caN be A hoMEbODy bUT SmtyMS toTAlly LAkWAtSERA..
ShoP-A-HOLIc!! I Love DRESS.. i loVE EAtiNG But STILL is consiuZ ON My FIguRE.. I craVE foR FUn. sOMETHing uNIQUE. woNDERful. aDVENtuRE!!!!!!!!!! I loVE haVIng mANY freNS exCEPt thOSE "plasTix".

I haTE it WEN im MESSY. Cuz SAmtyMS I em: wit mY clOTHEs,thiNGS,Xus,eTC!! I haTE it WEN im DIrty.. total ShOCK!! aND YEaH!! i SuPER haTE it WEN im FEELing uGly.. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM a sinnER.. But.,I beLIEve IN the POWER of OUR SUpreme BEIng! the CreatOR of ALL thiNGS. i HAve Great FAITH in Him.. I knoW he's IN ControL OF all the THINGS we do THAt's Why PRAYER is wat we neeD.
God is Good. TRUST IN HIM..

THx FOr THE TYm ebRYOne..viSIt ME blOG if YAh heB TYm =)

LOts OF Love

No comments:

Post a Comment